Wednesday, September 21, 2011

living rooms & kitchens

i can't help it. i have an obsession with interior design. i die for texture, worn pieces of furniture, awesome lighting, detailed molding, anything rustic, vintage or antique, neutrals with pops of color.....
gosh should i switch my major again???? jokes jokes. if anyone in the greater lee county area ever needs help decorating let me know, i would love to help :)











this was my living room last year. pretty much everything is from tj maxx, angels antiquesresurrect, and world market. sorry for the funky angling...it's a "panoramic" sewn together from a weird angle.


This is my bedroom now, the floor lamp and curtains made their way in there after i moved.


this is my FAVORITE. it's an old bookshelf, the back of it is my favorite part, if you squint you can see on the left side it's raw wood with some kind of white paint over it to make the grain stand out. awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment