Sunday, November 27, 2011

home sweet home.

 what a week! there is nothing i love more than being home with my family. 
it was so relaxing, so fun, so full of love. 
it was truly reminder of all of the things in my life i am thankful for. 
sometimes i feel like it is so easy to get caught up in what other people think and compare our lives to others, when what we have been given is more than sufficient. thank you, Jesus, for your love, your mercy, and the many undeserved blessings you shower on us!
hanging out:

 my sweet mom and my grandmother! she looks wonderful for 83 right?

 blessed beyond belief with these 2 for siblings!

 a girl couldn't ask for better friends.

thankful, thankful, thankful for this past week!

1 comment:

  1. so fun. love this. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete